Somebody takes a stand to hooliganism

This is the article that has taken my attention and made my day beautiful. It was published by Hotnews.ro on the 2nd of August 2010. The English translation for the mentioned page here.
The reality is that there are so few of us that say and do something about all those guys who make noise near the house we live in. I remember I had to call 20 times the police so that a Romanian Gypsy family near my house would keep silence at night. They are very stubborn and respect no law.
We all have an inner fear of calling the police, we are intimidated by them and do nothing to make our life better, most of us just ignore and suffer in silence.
NO MORE, I say, people have to fight for their rights, for a good sleep at night!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contactless Payment Card - A big security risk

Rooting pentru HTC Desire HD (Aria)

Despre contestarea amenzilor RATB