My first post in English

Starting today I have decided to write only in English. The reason is quite simple: if somebody wants to read my posts, that someone has to be not only from Romania, but from anywhere around globe. Things I want to talk about in my posts must be heard by everybody. It's a high expectation from myself, but the principle is simple, a lot of things from my country are not known outside its borders, simply because media has a political view, or because they are simplified somehow.
Life in Romania is complex and I want to share it through my eyes, knowledge and thinking. Posting from now on is going to be both an experiment and a practice for me, since English is not my first language.
So bear with me, please!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contactless Payment Card - A big security risk

Rooting pentru HTC Desire HD (Aria)

Despre contestarea amenzilor RATB